Bennett and Bennett founding member, William Greg Bennett, Esq. has a degree in business management and 20+ years advising business clients, managing businesses and owning his own businesses. When it comes to business, Greg gets it.
Once a business is up and running, Greg provides practical business advice and counsel. Often working closely with other professionals, Greg regularly advises management and the board of directors on matters of corporate governance and legal compliance and prepares minutes and other documents necessary to keep the books and records in legal compliance.
Bennett and Bennett handles many other legal services for private businesses, including:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Executive compensation, employment and independent contractor agreements
- Trademark and servicemark applications and protection
- Private placement offerings
- Private stock sale agreements
- Asset sale agreements, non-competition agreements
- Business split ups and dissolutions