Bennett and Bennett has 20+ years advising business clients. When it comes to business, we get it.
Once a business is up and running, we provide practical business advice and counsel. Often working closely with other professionals, we regularly advise management and the board of directors on matters of corporate governance and legal compliance and prepare minutes and other documents necessary to keep the books and records in legal compliance.
Bennett and Bennett handles many other legal services for private businesses, including:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Executive compensation, employment and independent contractor agreements
- Trademark and servicemark applications and protection
- Private placement offerings
- Private stock sale agreements
- Asset sale agreements, non-competition agreements
- Business split ups and dissolutions