Flat Fee: All inclusive $3,950 includes attorney’s fee and all fees and costs paid to others.
- Corporate Name Reservation with Secretary of State (if needed)
- Non-profit Articles of Incorporation drafted and filed on an expedited basis
- Corporate Bylaws
- Corporate Organizational Documents (Waiver of Meeting Notice, First Organizational Meeting Minutes, Statement of Information, etc.)
- Federal Tax I.D. Number (EIN)
- Tax-Exempt Status Application – 501(c)(3)
- All correspondence, telephone calls and negotiations with the IRS – no matter how long it takes!
- California State Tax-Exempt Status Application
- All correspondence, telephone calls and negotiations with the California Franchise Tax Board – no matter how long it takes!
- Attorney attendance at first organizational meeting at Bennett & Bennett offices
- Unlimited Attorney Availability by Telephone During Incorporation/ tax exempt